Wednesday, January 28, 2015

15 Places In India You Absolutely Must Explore On A Motorcycle

Here is the link to my article on scoopwhoop

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/motorcycle-must-explore/



About Me:

A 7 month motorcycle ride that took me to every state in India, parts of Nepal and Bhutan and one town in Burma. These blog entries are inspired by this trip. Stories about people I met, stories about places I saw. Things that intrigued me, things that amused me. They say traveling changes you, they say traveling inspires you and they say a lot of other stuff. I don't know. I think a gun on the head is a better way to change people. I just hope that my travel stories entertain you

Right now I am in the process of writing a book based on this trip and figuring out the difference between a writer's block and procrastination.

You can find more information on my Facebook page and Instagram account

No comments:

Post a Comment